Sunday, October 14, 2007

I’M TAGGED, THEREFORE…

Rules:Repeat subject header “I’M TAGGED, THEREFORE…”Copy + paste these rules in your entry.Complete these 15 totally useless statements & questions.Mention who you were tagged by, followed by 8 people who you’ll be tagging.

WARNING!
Failing to do so and you’ll be cursed eternally with a 3-holed nose and a low-cost flat.
*3 holed nose?haha so cool*

If I was an opposite gender, what would my party clothes be like?
My birthday suit?? ;P

At 10am this morning, I was…
Sleeping soundly
Who should be the next Malaysian Prime Minister?
It doesn't really matter as long as he is good and hezz not = me

If my spouse told me to do without sex for a year, I would…
LEI FAN LA haha jk:P(Translation:Divorce)

If I was a piece of a car, I would be the…
Gear stick...........long and hard Muahahahaha

If I was told one day that I would have to give up either
1) anything chocolate
OR
2) ever seeing the beach again, for the rest of my life,which one will I give up?

Definitely the beach

Singapore is good for…
nothing?.....................shopping i guess (Haven't been there.Sad right?)

If I could only say 3 words before I die, what would those last words be?
'Come With Me' ....................hahahaha Evil Itchy

Who would I like to be left on a deserted island with?
Nobody,i wanna be Robinson Crusoe can?

Die by drowning or by fire?
Drowning.............less pain

What one single thing would you buy with your last RM9.95?
Swt y RM9.95?...............erm i dunno.Maybe just safe it in my piggy bank

If I opened a night club, what would I call it?
Itchy Bitchy Club

Don’t cheat: what’s “bulbous”?
Bulbasaurs son?(Bulbasaurs from pokemon)

I think my ass is…
I dun own a donkey

TAGGED by Evil Deviline

1 comment:

angelinemiss said...

itchy bitchy club? not itchy bastard club? :P