Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A Changed Man

Was too busy,blogging about wat i do on New Years eve yesterday and forgot about my New Year Resolution.So i'm going to blog about it today.
..
.
Itchyz New Years Resolution
.
1)Dawson had challenge me to DIET and be FIT in 6 months time-KL friends,better help me out in this,badminton and swimming everyweek?:P
.
2)Master my PIANO and FLUTE skills-have been negleting them especially for piano
.
3)Score well in my Uni examz no matter how much i hated the subject :P
.
4)Make a TIMETABLE for myself and follow it STRICTLY-i think this is the toughest.
.
5)To improve on my PEOPLE SKILL
.
6)The sixth and final 1 will be a SECRET - dun even DARE try to ask wat it is :P:P

3 comments:

carmenata said...

#4 I also want to accomplish weh.. so hard kay...

lol.

miChi3 said...

LOL.
I want all except the 2nd one.
eh, what's the sixth resolution ha?
hhehehe..:p

ItchyHandseng said...

carmen:jia you lor hehe

michie:If i tell u,i would have to kill u ;P