Sunday, February 11, 2007

Aloha

Hello all my Peng U.Lu lang ho bo.
I dunno wats the reason that makes me start this blog but i'm quite sure that its connected to jason and all the boasting he made about his blog and his blogging life.jkjk.No Offence jason.

Anywayz,i've just came bak from kl last sat for my (11+5dayz)mid-sem and chinese new year holidayz.Hooray!!For ur information,the 11 + 5 dayz does not mean 11 dayz midsem and 5 dayzz Chinese New Year hols.It actually means 11 dayz real holidayz and 5 self declared holiday.Must continue the ponteng tradition from PFS mah.(once a free,alwayz a free)

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my friends Happy Chinese New Year and Gong Xi Fa Chai.And to those with 'wifes', dun spend all ur money during valentines day because u still need to give me big big ang pow ar.

No comments: